Duvet Cover Nejd
Duvet Cover Nejd - Khaki Grey
Our percale sheets are lightweight and durable with a crisp finish that only gets better with time.
- 100% organic cotton
- Lightweight and durable
- Thread Count 180 TC, Percale
- Fairtrade and GOTS certified
- 135x200 cm - European single
- 150x210 cm - Swedish/Finnish single
- 155x220 cm - European single extra long
- 200x200 cm - European double
- 230x200 cm - Swedish/Finnish double
Can be washed in 60 °C, however for environmental reasons we recommend 40 °C.
Does NOT include pillowcase.
We believe that openness and transparency through the entire suply chain is an important part of modern, sustainable production.
100% organic, Fairtrade-certified cotton grown by Chetna Organic in Utnoor Mandal, Adilabad, Indien.
Spinning and weaving:
KKP Spinning Mills Pvt Ltd, Namakkal, Indien
Vaibhav Textile Processors Pvt Ltd, Erode, Indien
KKP Fine Linen Pvt Ltd, Namakkal, Indien
Craftsmanship with fabric of the highest quality
- 100% organic cotton from the Chetna Collective in India
- The Fairtrade certification ensures that our farmers are paid at decent levels
- Long cotton fibre make the fabric extra soft and durable
- The GOTS certification ensures that the products are made from organic cotton.
They are super soft. Best sheets ever.
They are the best and softest sheets I have ever slept in!
I am super happy with my sheets.
These bed linen are wonderful.