Flat Sheet Lind
Flat Sheet Lind - Pearl Grey
Lind is a sheet with timeless design, with a satin weave creating a soft and smooth touch with a beautiful shine. The smaller size (160x270cm) fits matrasses 80-120cm wide, and the larger size fits matrasses 140-180cm wide.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Thread Count 300, satin weave
- Generous sizing
- Fairtrade certifcation means cotton farmers getting proper pay
- GOTS for sustainable production free from chemicals
Can be washed in 60 °C, but we recommend 40 °C as it's more enviromentally friendly.
A fully transparent supply chain is key to sustainable production.
100% organic and Fairtrade-certified cotton farmed by Chetna Organic in Utnoor Mandal, Adilabad, India.
Yarn & weaving:
KKP Spinning Mills Pvt Ltd, Namakkal, Indien
Dyeing & Processing:
Vaibhav Textile Processors Pvt Ltd, Erode, Indien
Cut, make & trim:
KKP Fine Linen Pvt Ltd, Namakkal, Indien
Craftsmanship with fabric of the highest quality
- 100% organic cotton from the Chetna Collective in India
- The Fairtrade certification ensures that our farmers are paid at decent levels
- Long cotton fibre make the fabric extra soft and durable
- The GOTS certification ensures that our products are made in a sustainable way. Certified by CU, License No. 1085091.
They are super soft. Best sheets ever.
They are the best and softest sheets I have ever slept in!
I am super happy with my sheets.
These bed linen are wonderful.