Pillowcase Gatt - Misty Green
Gatt offers immutable design with a dark green cotton stripe as a delicate detail. The pillowcase is slightly wider than the standard pillow, implying an appealing asymmetry to the making of the bed.
- 100% organic cotton
- Thread Count 300 TC, satin
- Fairtrade and GOTS certified
Can be washed in 60 °C, however for environmental reasons we recommend 40 °C.
We believe that openness and transparency through the entire suply chain is an important part of modern, sustainable production.
100% organic, Fairtrade-certified cotton grown by Chetna Organic in Utnoor Mandal, Adilabad, Indien.
Spinning and weaving:
KKP Spinning Mills Pvt Ltd, Namakkal, Indien
Vaibhav Textile Processors Pvt Ltd, Erode, Indien
KKP Fine Linen Pvt Ltd, Namakkal, Indien
Craftsmanship with fabric of the highest quality
- 100% organic cotton from the Chetna Collective in India
- Thread count of 300 makes the fabric light and floaty
- The Fairtrade certification ensures that our farmers are paid at decent levels
- Long cotton fibre make the fabric extra soft and durable
- The GOTS certification ensures that our products are made in a sustainable way. Certified by CU, License No. 839877.
- Single-ply cotton gives the fabric a soft and silky feel.
They are super soft. Best sheets ever.
They are the best and softest sheets I have ever slept in!
I am super happy with my sheets.
These bed linen are wonderful.